VTech Hub Limited Refund policy Pricing Information While VTech Hub Limited strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. VTech Hub Limited cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a quote is inaccurate or significantly less or more than the actual due, do to inaccurate information inputted in the calculator, VTech Hub Limited will contact you prior to confirming the order to confirm the correct price. At that time the customer may have to pay the additional amount in case the original quote was less or may receive a partial refund in case the initial quote was too high. Occasionally the product information, such as weight may be grossly incorrect on the seller website – in the event, in this case we will notify you prior to delivery of the discrepancy and if any further charges may apply. In case of an error in pricing or product information, VTech Hub Limited shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
In the event that an item is price is mis-quoted, VTech Hub Limited may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and VTech Hub Limited will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that VTech Hub Limited accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to VTech Hub Limited dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
Import Duties & Customs Clearance
Each item in your order for delivery may be subject to Import Duties. The applicable Import Duties (including a processing fee) are clearly indicated as “Custom Duty” alongside each item available.
By placing an order on VTech Hub Limited, you agree to allow VTech Hub Limited to collect at the time of order placement, the Import Duties for the applicable items in your order and you authorize VTech Hub Limited or an agent appointed by VTech Hub Limited, or a carrier designated by VTech Hub Limited (“Designated Carrier”), to act as your agent and on your behalf with the relevant customs and tax authorities in India, to clear your merchandise on your behalf, process and remit the import fees for such item in your name and on your behalf.
Customs regulations and duty and tax rates applicable to certain items may change between the date the Import Duties was estimated and the applicable taxes and duties are paid on the date of entry. Also, classification of goods as made by VTech Hub Limited may differ from the classification made by the assessing authority in India resulting in a difference between the Import Duties collected and actual import fees paid. You agree not to dispute and accept as final the decision made by VTech Hub Limited with regard to the Import Duties estimation.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you agree to secure and make the foregoing authorizations to VTech Hub Limited on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
Please note VTech Hub Limited is a consumer service and not be used for bulk resale. Any liabilities accrued by shipping for resale is the sole liability of the customer and VTech Hub Limited nor its logistics partners.
Cancellation by VTech Hub Limited
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department and banned products that cannot be imported or cleared by the Customs Department of. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account after necessary charges & deductions.
Cancellation by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order is yet to be processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount subject to deduction of cancellation fees. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been confirmed or processed. VTech Hub Limited has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by VTech Hub Limited and accept VTech Hub Limited’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Return and Refunds
The VTech Hub Limited return policy is based on a “no-questions asked” philosophy (for eligible products). The policy itself is simple and straight-forward: Once accepted at delivery, items may not be returned. In case we deliver a wrong item or broken item, or if the item does not reach you within 30 days, we may provide you with a 75% refund, credit, or exchange. For all other reasons, VTech Hub Limited may facilitate the return of the item, however, the customer must bear reverse shipping costs, and original shipping and duty fees will not be refunded.
Further details of the refund policy:-
Lost or Damage:
If VTech Hub Limited determines that the loss or damage has occurred due to the fault of VTech Hub Limited or its fulfillment channel, VTech Hub Limited will refund the amount charged in the same manner as the buyer has paid. Where this is not possible we will issue a credit to your account that will be applied to your next purchase.
Product Returns or Exchanges:
For return of product(s) or exchange, we will, upon request, help to arrange return shipping to the store from where you purchased the product(s), at the buyer’s cost. All refund on returns, exchange, rebates and money-back guarantee policies and procedures will be in accordance to the Store’s policies and procedures. Buyers are advised to read the store’s policy on returns and exchanges. For exchanges buyer will have to pay the subsequent shipping charges, customs duty and taxes in order to have the Item exchanged from the store to the local mailing/delivery address as specified by Buyer.
Return of Wrong or Defective Product Shipped by the Store:
If the Store has shipped the wrong product(s), the buyer has to notify VTech Hub Limited within 24 hours of delivery of the product(s) by email. If it is determined by VTech Hub Limited that it is the store’s fault, VTech Hub Limited will return the product(s) and will refund the purchase price paid by the buyer. The refund will be given within the time as stipulated by the store’s policy and in the case of exchange VTech Hub Limited will ship the exchanged product(s) at the given address of the buyer at VTech Hub Limited cost. VTech Hub Limited will also pay the customs duty and taxes if any for the exchanged product. For a defective product, the buyer must notify VTech Hub Limited within 24 hours from the date of delivery by email. We will arrange to pick up the defective product and have our experts determine the nature and authenticity of the defect. If VTech Hub Limited at its sole discretion determines that the defect is genuine we will refund or exchange (at buyers request) the amount paid by the buyer to VTech Hub Limited for the purchase of the product including the shipping, customs duty and taxes or exchange the product and VTech Hub Limited will bear all the shipping costs including customs duty and taxes back to the store and return the exchanged product to the buyers given address. All returns and exchanges must be in the original packing of the store from where the buyer has purchased the product, invoice and Consignment note/AWB. If VTech Hub Limited determines at its sole discretion that the product is not defective the product will be returned to the buyer and VTech Hub Limited will not have any liability whatsoever. All refunds on returns, exchange, rebates and money-back guarantee policies and procedures will be strictly in accordance with the store’s policy and procedures. Buyers are advised to read the Stores’ Policy on returns, exchanges and refunds.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on VTech Hub Limited will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to VTech Hub Limited. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by VTech Hub Limited with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. VTech Hub Limited will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent / Declined Transactions
VTech Hub Limited reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. VTech Hub Limited reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Octroi charges are not included in the prices quoted. In the event the local officials apply octroi charges to your delivery, you are liable to pay these charges as and when they charged.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
1) That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by VTech Hub Limited for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2) That you will use the services provided by VTech Hub Limited, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Site.
3) You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. VTech Hub Limited reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), VTech Hub Limited has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of VTech Hub Limited and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4) That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
5) That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6) That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description, geographical limitation of warranty and notifications of voltage incompatibility in case of electronic/electrical products.
7) VTech Hub Limited and its logistics partners have the right to open and inspect a Shipment without prior notice. Customs Authorities/ Airline Security also.
8) VTech Hub Limited will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to VTech Hub Limited regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract.
9) VTech Hub Limited is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond VTech Hub Limited control. ‘These include but are not limited to Act of God” e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; “Force Majeure” e.g. war plane crash or embargo; any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the Shipment, even if known to VTech Hub Limited; riot or civil commotion; any act or emission by a person not employed or contracted by VTech Hub Limited e.g., Receiver, third party, customs or other government official; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2) Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3) Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4) Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5) Breaching any applicable laws;
6) Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Item Quality and Warranties
You agree that you are purchasing items at your own request and VTech Hub Limited is not directly affiliated with or bears any responsibility with the quality and warranty of goods sold. Any product issue must be brought to the notice of the original retailer. VTech Hub Limited may facilitate in the communication as and when required.
Modificatio of Terms & Conditions of Service
VTech Hub Limited may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on iShopinternational.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on VTech Hub Limited. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
VTech Hub Limited SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR RELYING ON THE CONTENTS OF THE ADVERTISEMENT, WARRANTIES OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. VTech Hub Limited EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not legally require any physical or digital signatures.