Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in you.
Cancellation By The Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order is yet to be processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount subject to deduction of cancellation fees. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been confirmed or processed.
Vtronics has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Vtronics and accept the decision regarding the cancellation.
Return And Refunds
The Reneva return policy is based on a “no-questions asked” philosophy (for eligible products). The policy itself is simple and straight-forward: Once accepted at delivery, items may not be returned.
In case we delivered a wrong item or broken item, or if the item does not reach you within 30 days, we may provide you with a 100% refund, credit, or exchange. For all other reasons, Vtronics may facilitate the return of the item, however, the customer must bear reverse shipping costs.
Credit / Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by you for availing of services on Vtronics will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit/debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
Further, the said information will not be utilised and shared by Vtronics with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Vtronics will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud.
The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent / Declined Transactions
Vtronics reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyer’s fees from persons using the website fraudulently.
Vtronics reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of this policy.
You Agree And Confirm
1) You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Vtronics reserves the right to confirm and validate the information provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true, Vtronics has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration.
2) You are accessing the services available on this website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this website
3) The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
4) Before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
5) Vtronics and its logistics partners have the right to open and inspect a shipment without prior notice.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not legally require any physical or digital signatures.